The Football Matching game is a race against time to stop the ball ending up in the goal. It features football (soccer for some…) player game cards that must be linked in some way to make them disappear in this high paced matching game.
The first round in this free Football Matching game is 90 seconds and each level after that is 15 seconds less, increasing the pressure as you feel the atmosphere of the stadium drums beating in your ears.
This is a great free game for teenagers and adults alike to make you think quick under pressure and work on your peripheral vision.
How to play:
- Tap “START” to start (naturally…)
- Tap matching player cards that can be linked in some way (side by side/on same external edge – that’s enough to start with…it’s then up to you to find other links…)
- Clear all cards before the ball gets to the goal
- Each time you find a link, the lines will be shown for you – use them to learn how the links work!
- Hit the “FIND” button to have the game find links for you (you get 3 of these)
- Hit the “REFRESH” button to mix up the remaining game cards (also get 3 of these)
Once you’ve saved the day or conceded a goal, hit the green arrow to replay the same level, the blue arrow to go to the next level, or the red cross to exit the game.
Can you pass your way to victory as you link up your teammates and stop the ball from ending up in the net??? Take the challenge in this fun and addictive Football Matching game!
Football Matching is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Football Matching (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.